Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tee to Tank


I love finding a shirt with a great print like the one above. FUCKING PARTY. I couldn't have said it better myself. Unfortunately, this was a guy's shirt t-shirt style, so it wasn't the most flattering. BUT I HAVE TO WEAR IT OUT because it's too great. I also pretty much stole it from my roommate. Thanks Nicole! In cases like this, just follow the steps below.

The edges may be messy, trim as best as possible. Just allow them to fold as they will.
1. If necessary, draw a guide where to cut. 
2. CUT
3. That's pretty much it.


I had tried this a few times before, but somehow I never cut enough off. I think the trick is cutting deeper than you feel comfortable. That is the rule of thumb with only two things in life..and death.

Love,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment